MY PROJECT FOR THE HOP WILL BE POSTED ON NOVEMBER 5TH. PLEASE COME ONE BY!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Welcome to a very special celebration for a very special little boy. Brighton is a sweet little boy who has had a rough start to his life. The doctors believe Brighton has a rare metabollic disease called mitochondrial disease.
Mitochondrial disease is an energy depleting disease. You can read more about Mitochondrial disease at Http://www.umdf.org or http://www.mitoaction.org.
Brighton has made it to his 2nd birthday, despite all the challenges that he has faced this year. So we are all gathering to celebrate and cheer.
Today several talented crafty friends have decided to jon me in this celebration!
If you started came from (blog before you) then you are in the right place. If not please go back to the beginning at Shawnee's blog and be sure to see all the amazing projects.
We have some great sponsors for this hop they include:
A $20 GC to KaDoodle Bug Designs www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com
Like her fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns
(GC is for regular priced items, not sale prices)
A dust cover for a Silhouette Cameo from Wunder's Creations
Like her page here: http://www.facebook.com/wunderscreations
This adorable Mini Album Kit from www.honeybearzdesigns.com
Head on over to her fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeybearz-Designs/221044101276738
An adorable Stamp Set from Mary at CardzTV Stamps (http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/)
Requirements to enter
Leave a comment on each blog
Follow each sponsor on FB (if you don't do fb let us know)
Leave a comment on Shawnee's blog with your birthday wish for Brighton
Here is a Birthday card I made in honor the Birthday Boy. I am sure he will smile when he sees it. All kids love Tigger and adults do too!
Recipe: Cricut Pooh and Friend cartridge (tigger and party hat), Cricut Old West cartridge (Wood and letters), Create a Critter Cartridge (Sun), Misc. cardstock, black chalk (log), black stamp pad and ant stamp (log),
black/white twine and red stickles (party hat),
PeachyKeen face stamp, white pen, peach colored chalk for cheeks (sun)
Now you are onto your next party stop LISA'S BLOG !!
Thanks so much for joining us!
Here is the line-up just in case you need it.
1. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
2. Rachelle - http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
3. Mary - http://cardztv.blogspot.com
4. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Melissa -http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
6. Maria - http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
7. Lisa P - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
8. Jennifer R - http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
11. Jennifer J ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
12. Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
13. Jennifer F ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
14. Sandy S. - http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE)
15. Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com
16. Beth ~ http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
Posted by Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) at 3:00 AM