Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Mickey Birthday Card

So, I have been missing in action....... enjoyed my last couple of weeks off with my boys. Boys' started school this week and now the odds and ends to do before I start crafting again.  I have not had time to scrapbook in sooooo long.  Really missing it. Had to make this quick card yesterday for one of my sons' classes, I could not get the creative juices flowing.  (project was for each student to take any birthday card for class) if I remember right from my other sons prior school years.... she gives it to them on their birthday.

Simple Mickey Card:

recipe: Create a Critter, Disney Mickey and Friends


2 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

I love that Mickey cut!

Theresa said...

Sandy.....stopped by your blog to Thank you for participating in our first ever "dressed to the nines" blog hop! You are the winner of my blog candy. Please email me your addy so I can get your goodies in the mail to you ASAP!! Congrats!
Love your blog by the way ....and that Mickey card is just adorable!!

TSHREVE2@GMAIL.COM