Hello and welcome to my Blog and the Halloween Treat Boxes Blog Hop. If you happen to stumble on my blog and would like to play along, please do so by starting at SYLVIA'S BLOG. Please make sure to stop by all of the blogs as there are some very talented ladies with fabulous projects on this hop along with some wonderful blog candy.
Well, I did not make a box..... Instead I made some Frappuccino Coffee Bottles to give to my co-workers. The witch bottle I made for this hop and the ghost bottle I made for my husband last year. It makes a cute gift and I can recycle at the same time. :) Still have lots to make!!!!
Witch (Happy Hauntings 2.5 in), Moon (circle-George 1.5 in), Circle on top on bottles (George 1.55 in), Pumpkin on cap (Happy Hauntings 1.5 in), Ribbon, Raffia, Halloween pattern paper, solid color cardstock, stickles, silver pen, ghost button.
Now for some blog candy.......
Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post for a chance to win. I will pick a winner on Wednesday 10/12. Good luck! =)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your next stop on this hop is the very talented EVA.
Here are the participating blogs:1. Sylvia-http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
4. Eva- www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
5. Melissa- http://www.timeweavers.com/
7. Kerri- http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
8. Patricia- www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
9. Diana- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. CallyAnn- www.callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
11. Martha- www.
12. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
13. Elsa- www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com
14. Suzy www.scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
15. Monica- www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
16. Giselle- www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com
17. Julie- www.cricutchick.com
19. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
20. Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/