Hello and welcome to my Blog and the Thanksgiving Table Blog Hop. If you happen to stumble on my blog and would like to play along, Please do so by starting at SYLVIA'S BLOG. Please make sure to stop by all of the blogs as there are some very talented ladies with fabulous projects on this hop along with some wonderful blog candy. You should have arrived to my blog from Sandra's Blog.
For my project, I decided to decorate dessert plates for the children attending our Thanksgiving Dinner Celebration.I can't wait to see the look on their faces.
Recipe:Turkey - Create A Critter 10 in., Stickles, Ribbon, green eyes, paper plate and misc color card stock.
Now for some blog candy.......
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your next stop on this hop is the very talented PATTY.
Here are the participating blogs:
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
4. Patty- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
7. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10.Julie - http://www.cricutchick.com/
11.Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
12. Kerri- http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
13.Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
14. Diana - http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
15. Sherrie http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
17. Martha www.pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com