Welcome to our Paper Wreaths and Home Decor Blog Hop. We have a fantastic group of ladies who made wonderful projects to share with you. If you would like to start at the beginning, please click here: http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com/ A big THANK YOU to Laurie for putting this hop together! :)
For this hop I made Home Decor for my nieces bedrooms. They are both big Disney fans and just love their personalized Disney frames.
Cricut Disney Princesses Cartridges, misc color cardstock, Stickles and chalk. Frames from Michaels store.
BLOG CANDY: MAKE SURE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON EACH BLOG AND FOLLOW AS WELL FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE BLOG CANDY OFFERED BY LAURIE.
I also have blog candy to offer. I will be giving away the following clear stamp set once my blog reaches 500 followers. Good luck and Happy Crafting!
Thanks for stopping by my blog..... next please hop on over to my crafty friend ASHLEY.
Here is the entire Line-up in case you need it.
- Laurie Mince - http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com/
- Sandy Suarez - http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com/
- Ashley Townsend - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
- Connie Layman - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
- Wandy Monge-Pizarro - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/
- Connie Wallenbrock - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
- Jessica Kephart - http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/