Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Generations of Love Blog Hop

This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by our family tree and our Grandparents in honor of National Grandparents Day.
National Grandparents Day is Sunday, September 9th.
This is a weekend hop, but you have until Monday at midnight to finish hopping.
Lorby's World is the blog to start at and she is offering a special prize to one lucky person. All you have to do is hop through all the participants in the blog hop and leave a comment on each of the their blogs. Lorby's World will pick a winner to be announced on Wednesday, September 12th.
Welcome! You should have come from https://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/.
Here is my project: A scrapbook layout of my grandparents and aunts and uncle. This picture was given to me by my Aunt and I knew I had to scrapbook it. We need to treasure memories from the past like these.
Thank you for joining us today and please continue on to my crafty friend https://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/.

FULL LINE UP HERE:


11 comments:

Connie Can Crop said...

What a treasure of a photo! I love that it takes center stage! Happy to hop with you!

Salnclts said...

I love how you used the year as your title and vellum at the bottom.

Shannon H Designs said...

Super cute. Love the vellum at the bottom.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

lovely! I think I have that background paper! vellum is great touch!

Alicia

Miranda said...

Great LO! What a wonderful treasure!!!!

foleysfriend said...

So precious! I love that you know who the people are in the photo. I have lots of photos and I have no idea who the people are. :(

lorby said...

It's pictures like this that complete our life and our family history. It was so thoughtful of your aunt to pass this picture on to you to scrapbook. Beautifully done.

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Stopping by! ;)

Sue D said...

Wonderful photo and I like the date on hearts.

Kim said...

Love the layout with the hearts for the date and the vellum title. TFS!

Cindy said...

Great LO. I like how you put the vellum memories banner over the photo. Perfect.