Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Into the Woods Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Welcome to the 
Into The Woods Blog Hop



This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by the great outdoors and our woodland critters!!

You should have arrived from Amanda's Blog
if not Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this fun filled hop! 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!
No automatic alt text available.
One lucky winner is going to win 4 dies from Cheapo Dies!!

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/13/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

My family and I enjoy camping so I made this layout to display some of our pictures.  I  love to scrapbook while we camp.  The first think I pack are my scrapbooking supplies. :)

Recipe:
Campin Critters Cricut Cartridge, misc. colored cardstock, patterned cardstock,
 stickles and a white pen. 

Next up is my crafty friend
Alicia

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

17 comments:

Connie Can Crop said...

Oh my gosh Sandy! I'm in love with this! It's adorable! I may have to lift it. Thanks for joining us.

Denise S. said...

That is a great cartridge for a camping layout and such a cute design.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I really need this campin critters cart, so many cute images! great job with the cuts! great layout!

Alicia

Shannon H Designs said...

Too cute

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Dropping by. ;)

foleysfriend said...

What an adorable layout! The woodland critters are the cutest!

sue

SHartl said...

Oh my gosh, that cute little owl with the telescope is adorable!

Karenladd said...

Those little animal die cuts are so cute and fun!

Georgiana said...

Great layout page using a fun cartridge.

Migdalia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Super fun job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Holly said...

Beautiful Layout.

Cindy said...

Such a cute LO. Love the deer peeking out from the tree :-)

Sue D said...

Cute layout. I like that you take your scrapbooking supplies on your camping trips.

Salnclts said...

How cute!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your layout is so adorable! Love it!!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Great layout. So cool the die cuts too. Tfs

Kim said...

I love the whimsical feel of your page. Thanks for sharing.