Pages

Friday, January 11, 2019

This Magical Moment Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for  
This Magical Moment Blog Hop!


Who doesn't love Disney? We sure do!!
This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by Disney Characters or the Mouse himself! 


You should have arrived from Miranda's Blog but if you didn't head over to Connie Can Crop , she is the beginning of this Special hop! This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!



M.A.H. Stamp Set 4x4

AND


Frame Punch Board and Embellishments


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/16/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


For this hop I made my husband a Valentine's Day Card.  He enjoys receiving my homemade cards.

 Outisde of card
Inside of card

Recipe:
Cricut cartridge: Mickey & Friends (Donald & Daisy), Valentine's Day (Love you to the moon and back, miscellaneous cardstock in solids and pattern, Stickles, white pen, foam squares


Be sure to hop over to my crafty friend Nikki's Blog

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.


22 comments:

Liz Mullen said...

Super sweet card. I need to make one foe my hubby. TFS

Narelle Fasulo said...

What a cute card. I am sure your husband will appreciate the work you put into making it. Thanks for sharing.

Connie Can Crop said...

That’s such a sweet card for your man! Thanks for joining us!

Audrey said...

Such a cute card, love the glitter on Donald's hat!

Audrey said...

Such a cute card, love the glitter on Donald's hat and Daisy's bow!

EK Gorman said...

One of my favorite couples of all time. Such a cute card!

Holli Rodriguez said...

Thank you for sharing your talent. I love your card especially the glitter on Daisy’s bow and Donald’s hat.

Unknown said...

Cute !

Cathie w said...

super sweet

Salnclts said...

I love your card. Donald and Daisy are my favorites from the older ones.

Cindy O said...

Very sweet

Cybele said...

Adorable! You inspire me Sandy!

Tristan said...

What a sweet card Sandy - I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Sue D said...

Aww--this is is so sweet. I like the inside sentiment too.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

adorable! he will love it!

Alicia

Kim said...

Love your card. I love the sentiment also. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Stopping by. :)

Rebecca said...

Cute Card, Im sure your husband will love it.

foleysfriend said...

Adorable! I can feel the love between Daisy and Donald. Love your use of sparkle!

sue n.

Christi said...

What a sweet valentine! You have a lucky husband ! <3

Miranda said...

OMGoodness! This is super cute!!!!

NMWatt said...

How fun that you already have your Valentine's card done! Excellent work with your e-cuts you did a fabulous job placing them together. I really need to use my Silhouette more! It's so fun hopping with you!